Chamois Butt’r Eurostyle is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. It immediately improves riding comfort. Chamois Butt’r Eurostyle is specifically formulated to produce a cooling and soothing effect for cyclists who prefer a traditional European chamois creme. Apply liberally to skin and/or chamois before each ride. May be applied to any skin areas that rub together or against clothing. Apply to skin to soothe & soften. Chamois Butt’r chamois creme is also available in Original and Her’ formula’s.
- Chamois Butt’r Eurostyle contains menthol and witch hazel to produce a cooling and soothing effect.
- Contains no artificial fragrances or colors.
- Chamois Butt’r Eurostyle is made in the USA.
- Washes off skin and clothing with soap and water.
- Chamois Butt’r products are paraben and gluten free.
- Available in an 8oz tube, and 8oz jar, individual use packet and 10 pack box.
“As an avid cyclist for many years, I’ve tried just about every chamois/skin cream on the market. The thinner creams don’t last long enough for a full day ride. The stick type products aren’t slippery enough, and as they wear into the skin, they lose more glide, so you end up with a tacky film that’s worse than using nothing. The thicker creams, like Chamois Butt’r Eurostyle last longer, and they have great lubricating properties. There are others that are good, but I like Chamois Butt’r Eurostyle best. It lasts longer, and it’s less expensive to boot.” – Bill, Boston MA
|Item||Description||Retail Price||Buy Local Now|
|Chamois Butt'r Eurostyle 8oz Jar||$19.99|
|Chamois Butt'r Eurostyle 8oz Tube||$19.99|
|Chamois Butt'r Eurostyle 9mL||$1.25|
|Chamois Butt'r Eurostyle 10 Pack Box||$12.50|